Cables more hype than value?

What are the opinions out there?
tobb
"Can you list some example's?".. You gotta be kidding. Perish the thought that Politic's may exist in the High End Cable business. Where have you been?...
@ zd542,, LOL!, You are a nut!, give examples!, I give it to ya, straight foward you are!,, you made me laugh in your favor,,cheers!
The funny part is that I'm not kidding. I really don't know of any high end cable companies that give cables to studios. It sounds like a good idea. I'd do it if I had a cable company. Maybe its politics. Maybe its business. Where do you draw the line? $1000 per meter seems like a good cutoff point. I'm really not sure.
@ zd542,,LOL! You got me laughing again!, please excuse me!, your contexts are hilarious! I am not aware of that happening my self! would be cool!, one station or studio would sound better than the next!, I think we are on to something!, how can the both of us make something like this really happen?, the cable companys would make alot of money thru promotion of the product!, lets get paid!, I am not kidding!,, cheers!