Cables more hype than value?

What are the opinions out there?
tobb
I wonder who's more fortunate, those whose hearing is so compromised that differences between cables can't be discerned or those like myself who have spent not a small amount of money on cables and experience huge sonic benifits. Can't we just all get along?
Rok2id,

This is the first chance I had to read through all of this since my last post. It looks like I may have offended you. If I did, I'm really, really sorry. In some of the other threads, we've commented back and forth in good humour. I didn't think for a second you would take my last post seriously. To be honest, I don't share your views on cables, but who cares. I do, however, think your comments are honest and thats all anyone can ask. Also, some of your comments on other topics like music and recordings are some of the best I've ever read on this web site. So, once again, if I offended you in any way, I'm sorry.
Zd542:

No apology is required or expected. I love a good spirited discussion. I was not offended in any way. And all of my comments, at least the not so nice ones, were directed at Jmcgrogan2. But I am not mad at him either. I just like the give and take.
Wire? Lets just agree to disagree. I don't want to lose a good music member over this silly wire stuff. Thanks for the post. BTW, I think you and I are the ONLY people on this site to have actually apologized for things said in the heat of battle.

Cheers

Thank you for the kind words concerning music. I know at least three guys who would beg to disagree with that.:)

Cheers