Re Sound Application. Does

Anyone have experience dealing with Jim Weil of Sound Application?
Thanks.
ptss
I used to use and buy his conditioners and they sounded great. The biggest issue I had was he would call me and tell me he upgraded the screws and it would cost me another $2000 for the upgrade. When I first starting buying his units (his REFERENCE) they were $5000 then he has had many price increases, they went to $7500 then $9000 then $12,000 and I've heard they are even more $$$ now. When they were 5k they were worth the asking price, I haven't heard his latest piece and don't know what the price points are but if you can listen before you buy. I can tell you resale value on these pieces are pennies on the dollar.

(Dealer dislaimer)
Nice to hear they sounded great.. Upgrades ?? Well, what do you expect if the are "custom" 24 carat gold, platinum and double rhodium plated wonders? $2000 may be a bargain.. ?
Joking aside; you mention great sound from his Reference. I recently tried his older ( "10" years old) 6 outlet unit and was very impressed at the benefit it gave my digital. I already have the best Equitech and MIT--but his unit was most interesting, surprising really. I did not expect any improvement whatsoever; but I was surprised.
Dogie- I think he's right...separate, separate, separate .. What do yoy think?
Dogie- I think he's right...separate, separate, separate .. What do you think?