Transparent Power Isolator vs RGPC

AGon Comrades,

I'm torn. I'm torn because since adding TA Ref cabling to my system, my system has been transformed. And I'm not going back. I've even decided to swap out all my power cords for TA PCs. On the other handAnd even though I've happily lived with my RGPC 1200C in my system for some time, I wonder if the synergy between all the TA cabling and the TA Power Isolator would improve system performance. I've done as much research as I could about the TA Power Isolator, but there isn't much out there. Has anyone had any experience with these two? Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
thesaint519
Hi Jafant,

My system:
Lamm L2 Ref Preamp
Lamm M1.2 Ref Mono amps
Meitner MA-1 Dac
Meridian Sooloos Ensemble Music Server
Wilson Sasha - Gen I
Transparent Audio Reference XLMM2 ICs - connects the MA-1 & the L2
Transparent Audio Reference ICs - connects the L2 to the M1.2s
Transparent Audio Reference Spkr cable
SRA VR-Series IsoBases under the M1.2s
Very sweet! Saint519.

LAMM is on my short-list to demo sometime. That is a very impressive system. I do not know that I would not go w/ TA Opus cables/cords.
I have heard an all OPUS system w/ the Sasha + Sophia speakers and they will bring out the best that Wilson has to offer.

Have you made a contact to TA for additional info regarding line/power conditioning?
-JA
Hi Jafant,

Thanks for the kind words. It's been some journey thus far, with still a few
miles to go. You said, "I do not know that I would not go w/ TA Opus
cables/cords." Not sure what you mean by this. Pls elaborate. And
yes, I did call TA re: the power isolator family. Based on that convo, I
decided to sell my beloved Richard Gray Power Company 1200C to
finance a Power Isolator, with the ultimate goal of adding a Power Isolator
MM for each Lamm Mono. Tell me about your system.
Very curious to read what you think of the Trans Power Isolator...I had one of the prior versions (XL tech before the MM tech)...and loved it..shouldn't have sold it...
Jfrech,

I'm excited about adding this upgrade path to the journey. I've been really pleased with TA thus far.