what are the Best Direct to amps Digital Players ?

Hi, I have had two tube digital players, one solid state in 14 months,I like the sound of alot of tube players, However, It always seems that tube players have problems!, These days, alot of solid state players out perform the tube players in every way!, Tube or solid state, what is the best sounding, most reliable, all cost points!, Digital that can be used direct to amplifiers?,, Thankyou!
128x128audiolabyrinth

Wadia is now a part of the Italian company along with Audio Research and were in the process of moving there last September. If you call Audio Research, I'm sure that they can help. I hope that Wadia isn't unable to service their components.

Chuck
Audiolabyrinth,

I don't have enough confidence in Wadia for any type long term service. Who knows if they can even fix one of their higher end units right now if there was an issue. One of the original people from Wadia founded another company called Great Northern (I'm pretty sure of the name. If not that, then something close.), but I think they went out as well. They used to service Wadia.
Audio...

You may want to check out the TotalDac D1-Dual, they also offer a single DAC version and a tubed version.

There are 1 or 2 reviews of it at 6moons and there has been some nice talk about it over at whatsbestforum as well as some limited talk here.

I haven't personally heard it myself, but the comparisons to the MSB Diamond DAC had me intrigued.

Rich
@ Richlane, Thankyou, I was hoping there would be more choices out there!, It would be nice to have a flood of choices with what i am asking, that way, I can spend weeks auditioning them all, and have a good choice instead of a choice between a coople of players and regret it later!, thankyou!
@ Zd542, Hi, I feel the same as you do, and I agree with all that you said in your last post!, I like Wadias sound, I do not want to be stuck with a product that can no longer be serviced!, thats a bummer!, thankyou Zd542.