Great Saxophone Artists and Albums

I'm looking for well recorded masterpiece of saxophone albums. Can you recommend a few artists and their albums. I was familiar with Kenny G's - that was over 10 years ago. Any other different styles and genre of saxophone performers?

Thanks.
r0817
I'm a big fan of the record Duke Ellington Meets Coleman Hawkins. Hawk's almost full-track solo on Mood Indigo is one of the greatest four minutes of tenor playing ever recorded (in my totally biased opinion), and his horn is prominent throughout the session. Plus you get the DE orchestra still playing about as well as it ever did. It's a Rudy Van Gelder recording, so the piano sounds a little truncated, but on the whole the recording quality is excellent.
Well recorded:
Joshua Redman, Spirit of the Moment - Great live album, really cooks
Jeff "Tain" Watts, Detained at the Blue Note - Phenomenal with Marcus Strickland and Kenny Garrett

Masterpiece saxophone albums:
John Coltrane, A Love Supreme - One of the greatest in the history of jazz
Sonny Rollins, The Complete Prestige Recordings - A master musician

Honorable mention:
Hank Mobeley, At the Cafe Bohemia, with Art Blakey, Horace Silver, Kenny Dorham
Phil Woods, More Live - A great sax player, a little more laid back, great recording
Houston Person "Soft Lights" and Scott Hamilton "Nocturnes and Serenades". Some of the best tone quality for digital sax that I have ever heard as well as great music.
Here are a few more to consider; Art Pepper, Wayne Shorter, Stanley Turrentine, Hank Mobley.