Great Saxophone Artists and Albums

I'm looking for well recorded masterpiece of saxophone albums. Can you recommend a few artists and their albums. I was familiar with Kenny G's - that was over 10 years ago. Any other different styles and genre of saxophone performers?

Thanks.
r0817
David Murray - "Ming"
World Saxophone Quartet - "WSQ Plays Duke Ellington"
Bobby Watson - "Love Remains"
Lou Donaldson - "Blues Walk"
Stan Getz - "Bossas and Ballads"
James Carter - "Chasin' the Gypsy"
Joe Henderson - "Mode for Joe"
Bill Barron - "Hot Line"
Pharoah Sanders - "Thembi"
Yusef Lateef - "Eastern Sounds"
While most of the recommendations here are great , they mostly pertain to "jazz".Something a bit different is the work that Jan Garbarek has done with the Hilliard Ensemble.Really different and really quite cool- a glacial sax tone interweaving over choral music from the 16th century.2 albums , both on ECM. Just somethng else to consider.YMMV as alwyas.
I'm a big fan of the record Duke Ellington Meets Coleman Hawkins. Hawk's almost full-track solo on Mood Indigo is one of the greatest four minutes of tenor playing ever recorded (in my totally biased opinion), and his horn is prominent throughout the session. Plus you get the DE orchestra still playing about as well as it ever did. It's a Rudy Van Gelder recording, so the piano sounds a little truncated, but on the whole the recording quality is excellent.