Anyone using TARA Labs Evolution?

Hello, I am interested in hearing an opinion regarding the performance of TARA Labs Evolution cables. Preferably their Zero & Omega Evolution cables as that what was in the review. I’ve been reading Stereophile recommended components “fall edition list”, and there is much hype about these cables, especially the Zero Evolution. I am interested in only hearing from anyone who has, or is using these cables.
Thank you.
luukb
Hi Luukb, Thankyou for your reply, I did not know that stereophile does not put cables in their recommended componets paper magazine anymore, I am very disapointed with this, that was the whole reason I subscribed was to get this review on the new Tara labs Zero and Omega Evolution cables, I will look into the way you found it, thankyou for the heads up,come chat with me on the Tara labs cable forum here on Audiogon sometime, you are most welcome there, cheers.
Hi Liamp, I have the Tara labs Zero Gold and Omega Gold, Cobalt power cord with Oyaide terminations on a Krell amp too!, what krell do you have?
Hi Luukb, I read the fall edition of online Stereophile Recommended componets cable section, can anyone please tell me what is the exact papper issue the Tara labs Zero Evolution and Omega Evolution is in?, has it come out yet?, or was it in the semptember 2014 issue?
http://www.stereophile.com/content/2014-recommended-components-fall-edition-cables
Luukb, that is on the stereophile site, I am talking about what issue of the magazine is the full review in?, the review on the site is incomplete,that is the partial part of the review.