Hi end audio stores in Miami, Ft lauderdale area?

Next April 6 I will be visiting Miami,and I would like to bring a friend that came from Cuba 6 months ago to an audio store where he can start a dealer/ enthusiast relationship, guy is an audiophile by nature building his own speakers in Cuba from Russian parts etc, but since he came to America all he knows is best buy with all my respect to the company.

It took me almost two years to discovered that it was another world of audio after emigrating to the US too, I guess is common if you don't have someone that show you the light.

I will really appreciate any info you guys can provide me with, I will be staying in the Weston area 33326.

I want to make his first real hi end experience something memorable.

Kind regards to you all and a peaceful sunny Easter Sunday!
128x128mountainsong
I live 10 miles west of Hollywood Sound, and Larry is awesome. He knows good sound...highly recommended.
I used to live in Coral Springs & these audio dealer names & city names are making me nostalgic!
I've been to Audio Center (Dr. Howard, a trained dentist but never practiced or practiced for a very short time) & Hollywood Sound several times. Infact bought a MMF5 from Larry back then. Larry's shop screams 1970s but he is a good fellow & he's been around a long time. Very deft with a cartridge protractor!. ;-) Dr. Howard's a nice fellow too. his back room has a Maggie 20.1 - ask him if he'll let you listen to that setup. He denied me giving some cock-a-minnie excuse but I did not push him either.
Thank you all for your prompt response with excellent info,
As an update I will let you know that I already contact Larry and I am so looking forward to visit his store cause the only analog sound I had listen to is on my rega P5 DV 10x5, so curious about how other analog gear could sound?
I am also visiting John at Audio Salon I think in Coral Gables, I found some info about him, looking into old forums post here,.

And now you guys are giving me more to look forward to, certainly I want my friend to have a memorable experience, I spoke to him today he is super excited with no idea about the experience, I sent the link to the stores web that we are visiting.

I will keep you posted about the adventure, and I forgot to tell you that I will be visiting myself Don Better audio in Cleveland Ohio, I spoke to him last night and he is happen to live 10 minutes from the Cleveland clinic campus where I am attending to the anesthesia board review April 8-13.
It will be my chance to listen to shindos, Devores and Line magnetic wow,wow....

Busy week days ahead,

Thank you again, you all may this hobby even more pleasant.
bombaywalla I will try to listen to that system if I get to visit him, memories are part of our lives, Larry's for sure.
Thank you for your details.