Power cord length?

If I'm going to spring for an uber expensive cord-a 'final' purchase-say an MIT Oracle AC 2--is there any sonic benefit going to a 4 meter vs a std 2 meter? (I have absolutely no chance to audition). Technical details of 12 ft versus 6 ft power cord?
ptss
What is the opinion of those here on this thread?, Regarding the question, what is the sound difference between a 3ft, 5ft, 6ft, power cord?, Is it the presatation?, meaning, forward presatation-A,B,C, seating role from the stage of a musical event?, sound stage seating of H,I,L seating role from the stage of the musical event, which I prefer, sounds more believable, Does these specific Lenghths change the tone?, Will one lenghth give listener fatigue over the next lenghth?, answer the differences period you can hear between 3ft, 5ft, 6ft, power cords to the best of your knowledge, I look forward to the answers, cheers.
In the beginning Nordost sold only starting from 2 metres. After we tested a few 1 metre cabels I understood why.

But....beging commercial they started selling there powercabels also from 1 metre. How stuppid you can be.

The dynamics were better of the longer cables. Also the mid freq. had more boduf and sounded more natural.

In general a longer powercable is Always better in the lowest freq. When we gave a client a 1 metre and 1.5m version. Most of the time the bought the 1.5m version.
I suspect the only thing one could bank on and worth the worry is make it long enough to reach the outlet.
@ Mapman, Hi, As I said, I contacted Tara labs, their answer, does not make a difference in lenghth between 3ft that I have, 5ft,6ft, man, I was concerned there, as it turns out however, I do want to do test myself regarding this matter, maybe you could to, and tell me your findings.
Hi Mapman, I hope you are correct, one would also need to consider the make and model of the power cord in question, I have a 3ft Tara labs cobalt power cord, you can understand the reason for my post above, have you ever noticed a change in the sound with different lengths?, I may ask Tara labs concerning this, Happy listening.