3 speaker cable options - what to choose?

Hi guys,
First of all, I new here, it's my first post, nice to meet you all.
Now to business:
I am looking to upgrade my current speaker cables (VDH cs-122)to something much better.
I have narrowed down my choices to 3 options:
1. Audio Art sc-5(se)
2. Morrow Audio sp-5
3. Clear Day Shotgun
My budget is $250-$350 and all three fall within this price range (either new or used), the ClearDay is a bit cheaper than the other 2, but the double shotgun version is out of my price range.
My speakers are 88db, 8ohms yet quite power hungry.

Which option will give me the best sound?
Any advice, especially from someone who's had a chance to here more than one of them, would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
behemot
02-17-14: Zd542
There's a reason some of us are not sure that you are doing the right thing by getting your cables before electronics. I can only speak for myself, but I think its foolish.

I agree, and I have gone through the same issues myself, as I think all experienced audiophiles have. Which is why we tried to say make your amp move first. However, the OP seems determined to make the speaker cable move first, putting the cart in front of the horse so to speak, so what can we say but "go to it chap". He is determined to learn from his own mistakes, we cannot say he's wrong. We all had to learn our own way too. So go ahead and buy the cables that you obviously want Behemot, and then when you get your new amp, get your new cables......again. And so it begins. ;)
I guess that's a mistake I'll make as a part of my learning process, as foolish as it may sound, sometimes the best lessons are the one's you learn from your own experience.
In this case it is likely to save me from questionable future upgrades...
Nonetheless I do expect an improvement from the switch.
Amplification upgrade is nothing but a vague plan for the future, nothing concrete.
If I'll love what I'm hearing, no further change will be necessary (except for experiments for curiosity's sake).

Anyway, although it didn't change my nor helped me choose, this discussion had still taught me something. Good enough.
Thanks guys
Well Stringreen , the Germans agree with me , KIA is the top-selling brand in Deutschland.
I spend a lot of time in Germany, universal distain for el-cheepo Benzes. VERY unreliable as well.

I've owned 3 Mercedes, primarily because I got great deals when I lived in Germany, not to mention I used to be a snob.
No question , E-class on up are great cars, but so is a Chevy Impmala which costs you half as much to buy and a quarter as much to maintain.
The motivating factor behind the vast majority of Benz sales in the USA is that it says I'm rich and you're not.
I have a bookshelf speakers rated at 85dB 8 Ohm. I use Clear Day Shotgun and I'm perfectly happy on it. I find it ironic people use garden hose SC while speakers voice coils are not thicker than 30AWG.
I have a bookshelf speakers rated at 85dB 8 Ohm. I use Clear Day Shotgun and I'm perfectly happy on it. I find it ironic people use garden hose SC while speakers voice coils are not thicker than 30AWG.