3 speaker cable options - what to choose?

Hi guys,
First of all, I new here, it's my first post, nice to meet you all.
Now to business:
I am looking to upgrade my current speaker cables (VDH cs-122)to something much better.
I have narrowed down my choices to 3 options:
1. Audio Art sc-5(se)
2. Morrow Audio sp-5
3. Clear Day Shotgun
My budget is $250-$350 and all three fall within this price range (either new or used), the ClearDay is a bit cheaper than the other 2, but the double shotgun version is out of my price range.
My speakers are 88db, 8ohms yet quite power hungry.

Which option will give me the best sound?
Any advice, especially from someone who's had a chance to here more than one of them, would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
behemot
"Currently I want more details and air between the instruments, and that the sound would be more "alive"."

That's something you should take care of with electronics, not cables.
Electronics will be replaced later this year, not now. This a different scale of budget we're talking about. Currently I want to finalize the SC upgrade.
Behemot, If you listen to rock/pop IMO not worth waiting.
For classical ,acoustic jazz I think it is.
02-15-14: Behemot
Electronics will be replaced later this year, not now. This a different scale of budget we're talking about. Currently I want to finalize the SC upgrade.

I would recommend waiting on the cables until your electronics are settled. In my experiences, cables work synergistically with the rest of your system. Many times when I change electronics or speakers, I find that I have to change cables and/or cords to tune the sound into what I am looking for again. So if you are set on finalizing your speaker cables now, don't bother changing any electronics in the future.
As I said, anplificataion is not going to be replaced soon, I am actually quite happy with the current setup, and feel that a minor tweak is due.
Since the SC are the weakest link I thought to upgrade them.
The question remains: under the current setup, which of the alternatives will yield the greatest improvement?
It's hard to convince myself that these tiny Clearday shitguns will deliver with my inefficient speakers, yet they are highly praised here in audiogon.
The Audio Art seem more conventional cables, but I have never got a chance to try them out either.
Then there are the morrows, with their endless levels, thus leaving me confused...