Silver cables

I am interested in purchasing silver rca cables with a budget of around $100.00-$200.00 for the pair. I have not seen many pure silver cables in that range with the exception of some offerings from Soundsilver and Darwin's original cables, but Darwin's have jumped quite a bit in price recently. Any suggestions, or any experiences with Soundsilver's offerings or any other silver cables in my price range . All suggestions/critiques will be greatly appreciated.
minilogo
" ...12-19-13: Sonic_genius
You will get silver clad copper in that price range..."

+ 1 on this post.

Good silver cables (e.g. Google the LFD website for the LFD silver cables made in the UK) are a quantum leap up the $$ food chain.
Sonic is right. I've just ordered some silver speaker wires from Tempo Electric and they have the most reasonable prices I've encountered. An 8' pair set me back about $380 which is almost double your limit but considerably less than what others charge. In fact, they're only a touch above spot prices so I don't know how they make any real money on them. They seem to make them for the love of audio.

All the best,
Nonoise
I have the Soundsilver Trilogy cables and I compared them to a much more expensive silver cable. The Soundsilver gave me 99% of the same sound, so it was a no brainer. Contact Stewart at Soundsilver, he is a great guy to deal with.
Soundsilver cables are not silver clad copper, but rather multiple solid core pure .999 silver contrary to Sonic_genus' post. Any other thoughts out there on Soundsilver as Evank's comments seem quite promising. Thank you.
You might want to take a look here. I have their DNA interconnects and x32 speaker cables. They offer an in home trial period as well as a trade up policy.

www.homegrownaudio.com

Chuck