Replace Silver interconnect cable , please advice

i don't like the sound of my system
almost no bass , weak soundstage
the music not lively

this is my System:
acoustic zen silver reference ii XLR interconnect
Cardas Clear speaker cable (install them few days ago)
wireworld platinum usb cable
Focal Electra 1038 be II
Pass labs X350.5
Pass labs Xp10 pre
Oppo BDP-105
PC computer

few people told me maybe it's the silver cable
and to try to replace it with Copper.

can you advice on 2-3 models for me to test?

maybe Cardas Clear like my speaker cables?
pelo911
For me, changing Focal for...bigger Focal is a mistake.

If you can, try a pair of Usher Audio CP-777. Even in a bad acoustic, those speakers are stunning. The Diamond DMD tweeter is way superior than the Focal's BE tweeter driver and the Appolito configuration assure a perfect phase. So you'll get a better image and sharp and smooth highs. The low register is also amazing. You'll not need a subwoofer with the CP-777...
The finish is also great and you'll save a lot of money in the process to invest in better wires.
Masterbuilt Signature. If you can spring for it, the Masterbuilt Ultras as soon as they're available. I auditioned the Ultras in March. The Signatures are pure copper. The Ultras composition is more esoteric.
dealer of Focal Advice TaraLabs 0.8 or Zero
told me it's the best cables for focal

what do you think?
Pelo, I assume your dealer also sells Tara cables??? Perhaps I am being cynical but its not surprising he is suggesting some very expensive ICs. Before spending big bucks on cables you should audition some to see if you can even tell the difference between the very high and lower priced ones. The Cable Co is a great place to try cables. At the very least your dealer should let you try out different Tara cables within their range. I for one have determined that I cannot really tell the difference between cables once I start getting close to about $1,000. And if I can tell the difference, the very small changes are not worth the typically huge step up in money.

Good luck.
Excellent advice from Tboooe, IMO. Also, I see in your system description thread that you'll be moving to a different house in a few months. Hopefully that will provide a much better acoustic environment for the speakers than you have now. I would suggest slowing down and not investing a great deal of money in trying to optimize the system until that time. Otherwise what you may end up doing in the meantime is making changes that band-aid room acoustic problems, but won't prove to be optimal when the speakers are in a better environment.

Regards,
-- Al