Less listings

I have not been on Audiogon for a while. I recall there being A LOT more listings a year or so ago. Is there significant less listings with the " new and inferior" format?
andsta
I think there are fewer Tweaks being listed. I've been waiting for weeks for someone to offer an Audio Magic Noise Disruptor(the larger of the two),but nobody's offering.
It might be a seasonal phenomenon. I find buyers stingy on Audiogon most of the time but the Christmas season, including when bills come due afterward, is even more challenging.

I have multiple items to sell but won't waste money on fees this time of year. I will try my luck elsewhere and advertise later on Audiogon if they don't sell.
Since Audiogon changed their site their web traffic has dropped by ~30% by Alexa ratings..... Many people I know no longer check the site daily as they had for years and now only use it from time to time.....
Hi Stace

My theory is that budget listings of gear is dwindling on Audiogon. The bigger dollar items will continue to be sold here but the inexpensive stuff with decrease. With the increase of costs to sell on A'gon now the profit margins are really thin for a seller. That and there are more audio sites that have commission free selling as well.

I've read good things about that Adcom ACE-515. Best of luck in your search.