What kind of power cord comes with expensive gear

I was just pondering power cords today . I started wondering what kind of power cords come with expensive gear . Over A few grand up to cost no object pieces . If they come with run of the mill black rubber shielding cords i can convince myself to never buy an aftermarket power cable again .

Any owners of said equipment or with knowledge on this subject please chime in .
128x128maplegrovemusic
Schipo , to bad your ears aren't as good as your nose .
Many people can't hear small changes in audio , I guess your one of them , nothing wrong with that , but getting rude and insulting is just plain childish .
Is that the way you want to depict yourself ?
How many of you aftermarket PC guys rewire your house power system feeding your sound system with a dedicated and clean earth of suitable diameter like say 35 mm sq cable, cos if you don't do something about the power supply putting a monster power cord onto the system will do nothing more than make it easier for the junk in your mains to get into your system (maybe that's why it sounds more "colourful" with the big thick lead!!

You are only replacing a meter of cable with a flexible bus bar system what are you doing with the mains are you spending thousands on power conditioning equipment and filtration before you plug your lead into the power or just using the mains as is with all it's crap and harmonics from all your neighbours switch mode power supplies?

I use a 3 Kva UPS with good filtering on my system simply because I don't want to blow the processor in the telly which is probably the most expensive collection of chips in the house ;) The amp runs tubes and is direct wired inside open ended triode with no printed circuits. I see no need to spend mega bucks on a piece of copper for the mains as the volt drop on a meter of lead is sweet FA unless you are drawing enough current to heat the lead up,the resistance of your mains lead will be well below 1 ohm even if it is 1.5 mm sq cable and as most of your amps are drawing less than 500 watts of power which is on our mains of 230 volts is 2.2 amps give or take a milli amp or two which come out at less than half a volt on the lead with a monster lead you will reduce that to about 1/8th of a volt so your lead is gaining you 3/8 of sweet FA volts and you think that is going to mske a difference to your performance. pull the other leg it has bells on it ;)
Drjaym, that would be the case of resistive load but linear power supplies draw narrow spikes of very high amplitude current causing much bigger voltage drops than one would expect. Also, they pollute with noise as much or worse than switching power supplies.