What kind of power cord comes with expensive gear

I was just pondering power cords today . I started wondering what kind of power cords come with expensive gear . Over A few grand up to cost no object pieces . If they come with run of the mill black rubber shielding cords i can convince myself to never buy an aftermarket power cable again .

Any owners of said equipment or with knowledge on this subject please chime in .
128x128maplegrovemusic
Before anybody goes off the deep end, I'm simply applying these formulas to power cords, and nothing else. That flakey AC coming out of the wall hasn't changed, and a power cord is not going to change it. A heavy gauge power cord with good connectors on both ends is going to work as well as any according to these laws. Now give me your "snake oil" explanation as to why yours is better than mine.

P = power (Watts)

V = voltage (Volts)

I = current (Amperes)

R = resistance (Ohms)

Electric Current Formulas
I = V / R (2a)

I = P / V (2b)

I = (P / R)1/2 (2c)

Electric Resistance Formulas
R = V / I (3a)

R = V2/ P (3b)

R = P / I2 (3c)

Electrical Potential Formulas - Ohms Law
Ohms law can be expressed as:

V = R I (4a)

V = P / I (4b)

V = (P R)1/2 (4c)

Example - Ohm's law
A 12 volt battery supplies power to a resistance of 18 ohms.

I = 12 (Volts) / 18 (ohms)

= 0.67 (Ampere)
Orpheus10, your two posts make it appear as if you listen with your eyes.
Relax, this isn't a pissing contest. No one's is better than yours, just as yours isn't better than anyone else's.
C = U
C = S
C = S
P = R
RIP = IMHO
RSVP = LOL
BYOB = :^)
SPQR = SRO = To the Forum where my PC will battle your PC!
What does a pissing contest have to do with power cords? Your logic eludes me, but then again, nonsense is not supposed to make sense, maybe it's supposed to be funny?

HA HA HA HA!