HE Eliptical

I sent a cart off to andy at the needle clinic to have it re tipped. I was offered the option of a standard elliptical tip or an HE elliptical tip for a little more. Has anyone had this service done who might be able to tell me what the benefits of the HE might be? Is it worth the extra expense?
128x128megido
Ok so let me as you this. The cart is a sumiko blue point special evo III. It will likely be going on a thorens td160 with the original TP16 tonearm. Would it be worth it to go for the HE elliptical with this setup or would the tonearm prevent me from really taking advantage of it.
How much extra is the HE over the standard? The TP16 arm is not the most adjustable, but you never know when you might upgrade.
It's only $50 more. I Know it's not the most adjustable arm and I have no idea when I might upgrade. I have always enjoyed the table and really was not planning on replacing it anytime soon. But that doesn't mean that if in opportunity comes up I won't take it.
If it was me, I'd spend the extra $50 without hesitation. IMHO, well worth the little extra dollars involved.
More to discover