Kenwood L07D antiskating

Have just bought a descent Kenwood L07D. This deck will complete my Collection and I would be happy if I could make it spin again. There is some missing parts on the arm and i wonder if anyone have any data on the antiskaiting weight. I have to make a new and I would like to know the mass and what material was used in the weight.

Cheers from Sweden
kb_61
Lewm it's just been a few days using them and giving more thought to it you make perfect sense .I'll curve my enthusiasm and look for something more suitable.initially they were only intended for under preamp ,amps and power supply's ,but my goodness how well they work.
In_Shore, I've had similar results with Stillpoints Ultra 5s under my L-07D-- including a fifth leg under the motor housing.

Harold, yes, the Trans-Fi arm sounds great on L-07D. However, in fairness to the Kenwood arm, I have not yet heard it-- owing to a missing antiskate string. Perhaps one of these days Lewm will forward a photo of the installed string as a model for reproduction...
How about now, Dave?
I did not know or I forgot you wanted this.
Stand by.
I am going nuts myself with re-mounting the tonearm on my own L07D. I took it out of its mount in order to re-wire it, which never got done either. Having given up on that, when I tried to re-install it, it now seems that the locking mechanism for the vertical shaft on the tonearm proper will not expand sufficiently to admit the vertical shaft loosely enough so it can then be cranked down to set VTA. The locking mechanism seems to be at max diameter, yet still the tonearm hangs up. I never had this problem with my other L07D. I am thinking of maybe greasing the shaft. I don't know what else to do at this point or why it was fitted fine when I bought this thing.