Phono Pre multiple mc inputs+volume control

As you may see from the system link below, I am using full Asr electronics. I like them very much.

Lately I am trying to buy a third tonearm for my turntable. Asr Phono accepts only two inputs. For the third tonearm, I may buy another phono pre, I may use sut with a MM phono pre, or I may switch cables, or I may buy a rca switcher etc.

But, I am thinking another tempting option;

Phono pre which has a multiple inputs(mc preferable i am not using mm cartridges), volume control and a power amp. Which seems very nice becoming smaller, lots of boxes(batterys, power supply I am dealing right now)will vanish, which would be nice in my situation. I have to deal with only two boxes(maybe three).

I am searching this kind of phono pre amp but there are very few I guess. I found Manley Steelhead, Musical Surrounding Super Nova II. I do not want to make a sacrifice from my sonic level, so Super NovaII is not an option(yes I tried, ASR is very much better). I do not have a chance to try Manley, and I am not sure Manley is a strong rival to Asr.

I really like to hear your ideas and recommendations. I am quite sure there are other options in the market.

Also one of my friend told me to buy an high quality MM phono stage(with a volume control)+rca swicther+ sut for cartridges. I also like to hear your ideas about it.

In the end I do not want a sonic sacrifice, maybe better but not less :) Only using less electronic is tempting, I may use a much smaller rack between speakers that way.
altanpsx
Hi, I never like the idea of switches between the cartridge and the phono stage...less connections is usually the best approach.

As far as your other question...some good phono stages with volume controls like the Aesthetix Io Eclipse and some good phono stages with multiple inputs Nagra VPS, Aesthetix Rhea and Allnic H3000&5000 come to mind...

Harder to find multiple inputs and a volume control....
I have been playing with an Aesthetix Janus. It is a good old-fashioned "full-function" preamplifier, which is what we used to call a "preamplifier", period. It has adjustable phono gain and phono resistive loading, so you can use any cartridge your heart desires. And it has a nifty remote control which allows you to control volume and many other functions from your seat. It also has both balanced and SE outputs and inputs, galore. It's a great tool; you can probably find a second-hand one for under $3000. One box does all. Note that the linestage section is a truly active device; many/most of the ones mentioned here (Manley, Allnic, for example) are really fancy phono stages with the option of using the volume control as a passive linestage. Passive linestages have their good and bad features. The bad part is that they are extremely sensitive to input and output impedance, interconnect length and capacitance. I would not think of such a device as a real full-function preamp. Great phono stages but not a "real" preamp.
The Aesthetix Io Eclipse with volume control can be special ordered to have 2 phono inputs (instead of the normal 1 phono + 1 line level inputs)!
Io Eclipse is top notch, to be sure, but it does not have an actual linestage built in, I don't think. The volume control is optionally useable as a passive attenuator for high level input devices, like CDPs and tuners, etc. Caveats go with that. Can sound great, if impedance matching and capacitance are attended to.