$7K to spend on new turntable + arm

I have VPI Scout 1.0 turntable with a dynavector DV20X2m cartridge. I listen mainly to Jazz so this is my primary focus. What would you recommend as a turntable/tonearm upgrade as I have around $7K to spend. What sort of improvements in sound could I expect from your recommendation?

Note, I had ordered a VPI Classic 3 Rosewood, but for some reason VPI changed contents from what has been positively reviewed (no longer including Valhalla wire in tonearm and no periphery clamp).
bpowers23
Upgrading my own Scout is well down the list of priorities, but the Dr.Feickert Woodpecker 2 is one I wouldn't mind auditioning; but no dealers in Toronto so far. I'm especially interested in how the delrin platter sounds. Adjustable tonearm length allows trying/using multiple arms; so I could geek out on that to my heart's content:)
The first thing I would consider is upgrading your cartridge, perhaps a Dynavector XX2 mark II or the Ortofon bronze or black(both reviewed in The Absolute Sound.Then with the 5000.00 or so left over I would shop AudiogoN for the rig of your dreams.I am pretty sure that there is more to be heard with your current table then your present cartridge can deliver.
Just my thoughts....
Jofi
My phono stage is Nova Phonomena. I like this phono stage because of its flexibility and battery capabilities. I have Wireworld Equinox cables for interconnects (amazing clarity) connected through a Cary Cinema 11 (analog pass-through, analog volume control). This connects to Theta Digital Dreadnaught II Solid State Amp. My speakers are Vienna Acoustic Strauss which are on the sweet side of neutral.

Overall, the system is excellent, but I think my table, though solid, is now the weakest link.
I owned the Nova Phenomina and would upgrade it first. Look into Pass XONO a very quiet competent phono that will do justice to a $7k or $5k after a phono upgrade, TT upgrade. If you choose to do the table first, as I did, you will be upgrading the Nova Phenomina very shortly, as I "had" to !!!!!!!!
I also like and recommend the Basis 2200 or the 2500 with a Vector 3 arm, great performers for the money !!!!!