$7K to spend on new turntable + arm

I have VPI Scout 1.0 turntable with a dynavector DV20X2m cartridge. I listen mainly to Jazz so this is my primary focus. What would you recommend as a turntable/tonearm upgrade as I have around $7K to spend. What sort of improvements in sound could I expect from your recommendation?

Note, I had ordered a VPI Classic 3 Rosewood, but for some reason VPI changed contents from what has been positively reviewed (no longer including Valhalla wire in tonearm and no periphery clamp).
bpowers23
If you don't mind buying used you can get a Basis 2500 with a Vector 4 arm for less than 7k. That table and arm combo is hard to beat. The vector 4 arm is a out performer in it's class and really lets you hear the music including well defined bass which is sorely lacking with other manufactures.

Johnny

That is a tough question. I have found that the phono stage has a great deal to do with the overall sound. Of course the speakers do as well. The Dynavector cartridges to my ears can be a little bright. If you have really transparent speakers it might sound a little bright. Let us know what the rest of your system is and no doubt we can resolve this issue.
I'm very pleased with my Sota Sapphire. Bought it new back in 1984 and had it refurbished by Sota last year. $7K should get you a really, really nice rig going that route. Have fun!