Test LP's Worth it?

I was wondering who among you has had experience with the test LP's, like the one from Analogue Productions or Hi-Fi News? Are they worth it, or do you need special monitoring equipment like oscilloscopes or whatever?

PS: the search function didn't work for me.
ebuzz
Can't justify dropping $299 for a Fozgometer, protractor or a bandpass filter + multimeter/oscilloscope etc. I've used the MoFi disc to set up alignment, overhang, etc.
Just wondering if these LP's were worth it, but at $39-$49 it's not a real big investment after all.
I have a Shure test record and it is invaluable in testing resonance with arm and cartridge. Make sure the test record you get has this test included!
I have both the HFN Test Record and the Cardas Test Record. IME using the HFN I would not depend on it for anti-skate adjustment. It tends to cause overcompensation for A-S. I found better results using the dead wax tracking method (you can find it by doing a search on AA) and then music to fine tune.
You don't need to drop $299, but do consider spending $110 for a Mint protractor (or similar, except that AFAIK there is nothing similar - Wally Tractors being difficult to get).

The Mint is worth its price. Most owners report audible improvements vs. generic and less precise protractors like the MoFi disk.

This comes from a guy who's comfortable with measuring - I used to spend hours on all that - but who now prefers listening to music (albeit with a highly optimized rig). For nearly any cartridge setup, the Mint and a decent VTF scale are the only measuring devices I use. To me they're indispensable. Everything else measures something I can set better/faster by ear or don't particularly need to know.