System for Yacht

Hey everybody. I'm poking around for some ideas on a system for a 35foot yacht. This is a bit more related to car audio but I thought that maybe you guys might have some insights on this. The system is totally indoor, so no weatherproof drivers are necessary. Looking for something fairly inexpensive 1-2K and am willing to do some DIY. Will need a good cdp and integrated amp.
buckingham
Link is right here...I forgot that I had my SeaRay moored on a freshwater lake. Salt air is bad
You might want to go www.carreview.com. It is the sister sight for www.audioreview.com. It is a good place for reference, but take the reviews with a grain of salt. Good luck!
You should check out the Millenium Yachts down in Florida. Mannn, those are nice. I really, really want the 151' model--I just don't know how many millions I have to have. Its got three inside stories and the top deck. There buses/coaches are nice too.
http://www.southfloridayachts.com/millyachts1.html
You want to hear something pathetic- we've named our boat "Eidolon" after you know what. Most people think it is a play on words "idle on", which of course is incorrect as it is capable of going faster than hull speed due to the fact that it has a planing hull. She is a Robinhood 33 Poweryacht and hails from Wickford, Rhode Island. She has a dark blue hull with a flybridge and may be viewed at www.robinhoodmarinecenter.com.