New to the Record Cleaner Wars: Music Hall WCS-2

OK, I bought this thing and I love it. The metal construction, relatively small size, violent vacuum force, silent surfaces that baby my Lyra Delos cartridge, I like it all. But I did not do a side-by-side with any of the other contenders (principally the VPI 16.5). Has anyone done such a comparison? How did it turn out? I can see the extra $100 in value over the VPI, just in its appearance, but how about its performance?
128x128clockmeister714
That looks like the old Kuzma VinVac that was maybe retooled. I know that the VinVac was being closed out for around $400 or so. I have never owned one of either, but I'm sure they work well. I'll stick with my VPI.
"OK, I bought this thing and I love it."

Stop right there. You won the war.
Heck, yes, it does look just like the Opera/Consonance. And it costs $100 less. Watching the video, the motor on the Opera sounds equally violent.

Music Hall says "this thing really sucks!" And so it does. If you've done an A/B or something like that, feel free to post.
I waited four months until Quest for Sound received their first shipment. I've had it for a few months, very happy with the performance. Two factors I considered before ordering it were the water resistant aluminum/plastic casework and its high WAF. My listening room is our living room. Even though the WCS-2 sits out of the way on a low slate radiator cover its shape and dark color minimizes its visual impact. If 'she who must be obeyed' doesn't really notice it my life is just a little bit better! Ear protection is a must, it's a monster.