Does it matter which component I power up first?

I have a Jolida 502brc integrated amp, Jolida J9 phono stage and Origin Live TT. When powering down, I turn volume down all the way, and out of an abundance of caution, switch the input from phono to cd (nothing is hooked up to the cd input) then power off my phono stage, and then power off my amp. My TT stays on all time. When powering up, I switch on amp first, then phono stage. IS THIS CORRECT? DOES IT MATTER???

Thanks for your input and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
tbromgard
Power up/down sequence is VERY important. To power up, I turn on the Manley Chinook phono stage first, followed by the Mystere CA11 tube preamp, Rega Planar 25 turntable, followed by the CODA 10.5r solid state amplifier. To power down, reverse the sequence. Others may have different ideas on what works best. Hope that helps!
Any tube preamp without auto mute should be turned on first and given enough time to stabilize before turning on the amplifier.
I know all about the power on/off sequence and have heard the "thump" in my systems, but what about the manufacturers of high power SS amps who recommend leaving them on 24/7? (even with a tube preamp).