Oh no , not another phono stage rec

Yes friends it is but with a twist .

I am seeking a phono stage with a warm presentation that will warm up , or come into its own , in a rather short time .
Let me explain . I am currently using the Music Hall MMF 5.1 turntable and their 2.2 model phono stage which is SS .
This 2.2 phono takes @ 7 hours to start to warm up or come into its own to sound decent . My tubed integrated amp takes about 30 minutes and by tubed CDP takes about 45 minutes to get to a nice listenable state . I do prefer tubed equipment for its sound and adjustability .
I live in paradise...central Florida , the lightening capital of the country ! Leaving my equipment plugged in is not an option and that is the twist !

So , a phono stage (tubed ?) that will produce good sound on the warm side of neutral and do it in a time frame commensurate with the other pieces , about 30-45 minutes .
I am using a MM cartridge and would like to keep the price under $1,500 , new or used . Does such an animal exist ?

Thank You
saki70
Doak & Yogiboy ;
Can you tell me about how long the EAR takes to warm up to a full listening point ?

PBNaudio ;
How long does your unit take to warm up ?

Thank you
I'm listening within a very few minutes. May take 10-15 to reach equilibrium.
"However, if your tastes run more to Ella Fitzgerald and acoustic jazz in general, and depending on the rest of your system, you might find the (Liberty) B2B-1's sound a bit too surgical, and not quite liquid or "fleshy" enough."

This does not describe "warm."
Doak,

Its all a matter of what one choose to focus on, I choose these (quotation marks replaced with - as quotation marks seems to cut the post where the first one is placed. Below excerpts from the same review that you quote.

- in MM mode, the Liberty Audio B2B-1 delivered as advertised: It was extremely quiet, fast, and ultradynamic. It produced the blackest backdrops of any phono preamp surveyed here, from which sprang the widest dynamics.-

-the Liberty is your ticket to paradise without spending crazy money-

-That said, and without a minute's warm-up, the Liberty Audio B2B-1 ($1749) was clearly superior to and more authoritative than the PTE ($1595). Fitzgerald's voice was more focused, compact, and just plain believable, with cleaner sibilants and less electronica. Backgrounds were blacker, and images were projected out of that black in the way you'd expect from more expensive phono preamps. The horns sounded more natural, and the drum kit behind Fitzgerald had greater transparency and clarity, particularly the cymbals. The Liberty slowed time in ways that one usually expects from more expensive gear, and bass lines were deeper and tauter, improving the rhythmic drive.

-Made in America but inspired by the work of legendary Hungarian/Norewegian electronics engineer Erno Borbely, the Liberty Audio B2B-1 is one of the best-measuring phono preamplifiers I have encountered. Nice. Very nice-

One can read this review in its entirety Here

And there is another one Here

And yet another one Here

Good Listening

Peter