Has Anyone Found Shunyata Cables Sounding Thin?

I have noticed this with the introduction of some of Shunyata's latest offerings into my system. They are great cables but they need help in my system. I run cables in series to solve the problem and the results are stunning -- while going against audio principles and accepted audio "wisdom".
sabai
Sabai, thanks for the clarification regarding trying the Shunyata cables alone. But, as I said I am done discussing this with you.
Michael Borresen (Raidho) and Ralph Karsten (Atma-Sphere) both expressed concerned to me about this.
Should listen to Michael and Ralph.

But the addition of the Paul Speltz auto-transformers solved the problem. I am more than delighted with the sonic results
Obviously you're not delighted with the sonic results and trying to solve the thinness by adding cables in a series. You're making a bad situation worse.

I Googled reviews on your speaker and reviewers are using VTL 450 and best results a Rowland 625, 300wpc SS amp.

Well, it's your system so attack however you want.
Douglas_schroeder,

You stated "a so-so wire" when referring to top-of-line Furutech cables. Well, as I have already stated, the facts are that all Furutech products use only top-quality OCC copper -- deep cryo-ed -- identical to Shunyata cables. In an attempt to differentiate them from Shunyata cables these important facts are tossed out your window. Sorry, there are no brownie points for this sort of thing.

As I said earlier I am glad to hear you have it all figured out. This is like listening to naysayers who are experts in snake oil and BS meters. We all know how this manifests itself on the forum. I remember the old days when Jack Bybee was considered a voodoo practitioner. Do you know how many people sneered and scoffed and LOL-ed at the mere mention of the name Bybee? Now Jack Bybee is venerated as the grandfather of the "tweak" era.

But some people don't need to hear things -- they simply know in advance what is worthy and what is not thanks to iron-clad theories -- theories that are beyond question. As I said earlier, I'm glad you have it all figured out. Congratulations.
Charles1dad,

You're welcome. Paul Speltz auto-transformers are a marvel. I highly recommend them for systems with a similar mismatch -- one that is easily rectified.
Sabai, a clarification for your and the community's benefit; when I used the phrase, "... so-so wire," I was referring to the Shunyata cables you said were thin sounding.