Has Anyone Found Shunyata Cables Sounding Thin?

I have noticed this with the introduction of some of Shunyata's latest offerings into my system. They are great cables but they need help in my system. I run cables in series to solve the problem and the results are stunning -- while going against audio principles and accepted audio "wisdom".
sabai
"I suspect Sabai may not have even tried the Shunyata cable alone; from the lead post it appears he has inserted it into his serial cable system and weighed in on its sound. He simply is not using the cables correctly, according to the intent of the manufacturers, when he uses them serial. Consequently, he is most assuredly off base on describing the sound of any cables he is using in that fashion."

I won't speak for him, but his first post was pretty clear about that.

"They are great cables but they need help in my system. I run cables in series to solve the problem and the results are stunning"

That sounds to me like he tried the cables both ways.
Zd542, you may be correct about that, but it seems that Sabai has been using cables in series for a long time. If you are right, and he tried the Shunyata cables, but they were not to his liking, then I'm sure you would agree the proper solution is to eliminate them, not add additional cables. All an individual is doing when adding more cables in series to correct a perceived problem is making a potentially better system worse; unnecessarily doubling the length of the interconnect, which deteriorates the sound, adding unnecessary connections, which deteriorates the sound, and mixing a so-so wire with a better one, which also deteriorates the potential. Not a good solution at all, and this is so whether in Sabai's rig or anyone else's.

If his ears like what he has done, great! But it's not a better way to build a rig.
A better way to build a rig is to find a better/more appealing cable and lose the series approach.
Psag,

I love it -- "It may sound good, but its not." I got a good laugh when I woke up this morning.
Psag,

I got a second good laugh this morning -- "They stay away from things that don't make sense, regardless of how they may sound."