Set up for Rockport Aviors

Hello all, I’m in the market for new speakers. Rockport Aviors are on my list. I like accurate bass and I have limited room to move speakers around to optimize the bass. I currently have Vandersteen 5A’s and, of course, they have the ability to adjust the bass to accommodate one’s room without having to actually move the speakers. I’m a little worried about going with a speaker that does not have any adjustability to the bass – except by moving the speaker around. Looking for input from Avior owners on their experience in setting up their Aviors. My room is 22 ½’ X 17 1/2’ with an 8’ to 9’ foot ceiling (it varies). Listen spot is at 15’. Thanks for any input.
128x128keithmundy
We were going to show at RMAF (we are a Rockport dealer - Cake Audio - located in Southern CA, but decided to focus on the Newport Show. I will be attending RMAF just to enjoy the show. We have available for audition the Atria, Avior and Arrakis. In about 3 months we will be adding the Altair's. We have a travel reimbursement program for anyone that wants to travel to SoCal for an audition and purchases any Rockport model. I'm happy to answer any questions regarding Rockport speakers and setup.
Ken
We were going to show at RMAF (we are a Rockport dealer - Cake Audio - located in Southern CA, but decided to focus on the Newport Show. I will be attending RMAF just to enjoy the show. We have available for audition the Atria, Avior and Arrakis. In about 3 months we will be adding the Altair's. We have a travel reimbursement program for anyone that wants to travel to SoCal for an audition and purchases any Rockport model. I'm happy to answer any questions regarding Rockport speakers and setup.
Ken
Ken, thanks for the invite. My daughter lives in LA (studio city) and I visit her about twice per year. I might be able to visit your store during one of those trips. I'll look for you at RMAF - would really like to talk more.
Philb - my contact info is on our (temporary) website. Maybe we can get together at rmaf, I will be there all 3 days. Ken
Hi Keith,

I have a very similar room (albeit much higher ceilings) and I've been playing with Avior placement. Mind sharing your final placement?

Jason