Best tube amp choice for Focal Electra 1038 Be

Hi,
I spent quite some time reading recommendation on what is the best amplifier for the Focal Electra 1038 Be speakers. Looks like that the first choice of most, who own these speakers or listened to them is Pass Lab. What about tube amplifiers, separates or integrated? I understand that to buy used/mint power and pre Pass amp I have to spent here on Audiogon about 7K (XA 30.5 + XP-10). I have to spent about the same amount for highly recommended INT-30A. So if this is my budget for tubes, what would you recommend?
My listening room is 15 by 12. My current amp is integrated LFD and the reason why I want to switch to something else is slightly fuzzy highs. I want them to be a little bit more forward and detailed. I listen mostly to acoustic jazz, blues and chamber music.
Recommendations on speaker cables will be appreciated also.
Thanks in advance for sharing your experience.
vad58
I can PROMISE you that you'll love the Ayre. John has all the Ayre stuff set up. Mostly with VAndy's, but he has the Proacs AND BMW so you can see how it sounds with three totally different speakers. Tell John that Pete sent you. He'll take great care of you. He often posts over here too.
If you call ahead and tell him what you want to hear, he can try and put things together for you.
Vad58
Another thumbs up for John at Audio Connection in Verona, NJ, one of the
All-Star dealers in all of high-end audio. I moved to Boca Raton, FL and
also spend a lot of time in Ga. I really miss John and traveling to his shop,
and I can tell you there is no better than John Rutan. Best of luck, John will
steer you right.
Of all the shops I've visited he is as good as anyone and probably the best. He just cares...of course he wants to make money, but he will give the best advice possible for your situation. Glad to see I'm not the only one.