Isolation disc for speaker spikes on wood floors.

Just did a little search, and it goes from pretty reasonable to quite expensive. Isoclean prices them as sets of 4, while others like Black Diamond and Symposium each. The BDR's are $30 each, but I need 8, so these things aren't cheap. The Isoclean's are $160/4, so they would run over $300. My sources are Music Direct, and Acoustic Sounds so far.
fjn04
There are a number of options here. I opted for the Cone/Spike Decoupling Glider in brass at $16.89 each

http://herbiesaudiolab.net/spkrfeet.htm
You might try the Auralex isolation platforms...used by professional bands to isolate their equipment and speakers off the stage floor or recording studio floor. About $60 each, and they can carry loads of up to 200lbs each. No, not pretty though they do now come in all-black for home use. I have them under my Velodyne DD18 and it works exceptionally well so the wooden floor does not take the direct vibration straight down and 'sing along' with the bass. It allows me to be much more precise in how I set the bass level, crossover points, etc...
Wow- Thanks for all the suggestions. I reached out to Herbie, so I'll start there.
I have his tube damper rings, and I didn't think about him for these. I think his stuff is priced fairly, and hopefully will offer a nice upgrade over a penny. I just can't see a $6,000 speaker resting on 8 cents. Then there's the other extreme, where it gets crazy. Herbies products are certainly priced much closer to 8 cents than a few of these products. Cheers -Don