Top brand speakers

Could someone with a vast experience with speakers/subwoofers say which ones are the top brands and worth the money.
freesoulbg
@ Paraneer: You have a low level budget set, and you talk about the 800 series of B&W. I owned them and I sold them. This is my work.

You are a amature and you talk about stuff you don't have a lot of experience with. It is the same as you would talk about Ferrari's and Porsches when you drive a Ford.

You still may have the freedom to have your own opinion, but you are only able to tell..... what?
Why do you keep directing comments to me Bo? I said I was done with you several posts ago and my last few were directed to Zd and Seikosha. Yet you keep trying to drag me back in with silly accusations about making things personal, and immature attacks about equipment I have. At least I have pics posted to prove what I have. What pics or proof do you have Bo that own you anything at all?

I didn't ask for proof about you being the absolute best in show. Seikosha did and twice you won't provide it. Why can't you simply offer the names of the persons who bestowed this honor on you Bo along with a link to an article substantiating your claims? Then we will all be satisfied, apologize for doubting you and you will have earned some much needed credibility. This is how adults act. This is how a real man acts. He owns up to his claims and provides proof. He doesn't make silly attacks on Pioneer AVR's like a schoolboy.

Unless you can start proving your wild claims Bo, I can only surmise you are a fraud and worse, really know little about audio. Perhaps you should consider another hobby because this one seems to be blurring your reality. Now please go ahead and get in last word because I truly don't care what a fraud thinks about me or what I have. But a word of advice - you would be much better off providing proof of your best in show claim than continuing petty attacks on me.

Unless you miss me.
"That said, I find his posts very interesting and entertaining."

+1. Like Seikosha, I'm not much of a poster, but I enjoy reading and learning from this forum. Although he's a bit over the top at times (ok, way, way over), I generally appreciate the passion and enthusiasm in Bo's writings. I understand how some may find them tiresome, but in that case, better to ignore them I think than try to stifle the guy or make him go away.

Bo -- would you happen to be the author of hifireview.nl? At least in the Google translation, it seems to match your writing style.
Today I phoned with Monitor Audio and with Onkyo. Onkyo hired me to give a presentation last year. I told them how some people react on what I wrote. Paraneer will receive a few emailaddresses and he can ask if I told the truth or that I lie.

I like things to be open and clear :)
Thanks Bo. I look forward to receiving them and when I do and if they pan out, I will be sure to share the info with everyone else here in this thread. Hopefully it won't be too long.

Meanwhile, have a good one.