Top brand speakers

Could someone with a vast experience with speakers/subwoofers say which ones are the top brands and worth the money.
freesoulbg
It is not bashing, it is a personal opinion. Audio is a free world. You made it personal.

When I am critical on some products, it is still a personal opinion.

You make remarks on me as a person. When I would do the same: I could say: that your list of stuff you own is not based on a high level of knowledge and insight in audio.
Unfortunatelly this thread became a personal arguing one which was not intended in the first place :) You can disscuss your preference of speakers/audio and not impose your oppinion to the other person :)
People make it personal when I become hard on some products. It is only a personal opinion.

When people make it personal I can become hard on them as well. They just ask for it.

They cannot handle my personal opinion.
I was starting to get bored Bo and was going to let this go, but I can't leave this thread with you thinking that somehow you were "hard" on me. You believe way too much about yourself already.

If being hard on me is making snide comments about my "list of stuff", no problem. I realize you cannot cross pens with me so you must resort to innuendos about my system. You have tried this before with others and to no avail. Besides, I am happy with my system and proud to say that I do not own one component that is Bo approved. In other words, I own no brands you sell.

And regarding me getting personal. Sorry if I hurt your feelings. Lets just say that I am at the stage in my life where I can only tolerate a BS'er to a point. And you pal made my BS detector go into overdrive. Some may be too gentlemanly to call you on it, but I'm not.

So yes, it's a free world and I suggest you stop your crying about this. When you post absolute crap with no written proof to back your statements, be prepared to take the heat. Some of us may call you on it.

Now I am done with this thread Bo. Until your next insufferable diatribe about something else that's too over the top to leave alone.
Audio Is about creating the best sound possible. It is not about me. My focus is only to achieve a higher endresult than others.

This is what sells best. And giving people the best quality for their money. I win almost all battles against other shops for a long period of time. Because I use better products.

These products do the work. I only use them to the max. At the end customers choose for the best convincing sound.

People take it personal when I am critical on the products they own. But I never made any remark on them.

You where the first who made a remark on me personal. So you got it back. I suggest we stop making remarks on eachother.

And we just react on the products and Threads.