Top brand speakers

Could someone with a vast experience with speakers/subwoofers say which ones are the top brands and worth the money.
freesoulbg
JBL, Rockport,Kef,Tannoy,Reveal,Raidho,Magico, and a few I might have left out.
About the budget - I certainly does not have the means right now to buy a top brand system, but eventually in the future I would like to know which ones are the best so to look at.

"Curious, why you would ask such a question." - I want to get familliar with high-end audio systems. I have basic view of some good brands but as I read some threads here it seems there are so many that claims are good. Also I would like to expand my knowledge what should you look at in a good system besides main specs - read that crossovers are quite important for delivering a better performance.

And about BOSE - on what is the quality based against other top brands? What about Paradigm, Klipsch, (Velodyne - if can be considered - DD1812). Are the specs of those real as they say, or are overstated, especially for the subs - going below 20HZ.

Audiolabyrinth - I will check those, except JBL - I am familiar with it - just I am amazed there are 200k home systems - any thoughts about them? (jblsynthesis.com)

Also by my oppinion speakers alone are not the everything that should be considered - you need also a good amp, good source. In this connection - what do you actually need - amp, proccessor, preamp, receiver? There are so many stuff to consider...it's hard to get your head around it :)

For the moment I would like to repair the set I have - Creative Gigawors S750 - the build in amp in the sub got broken and it seems I won't be able to find a good shop to repair it, could there be used an extarnal better amp to connect the speakers to? Any advise would be much appriciated.

reesoulbg, don't listen to some of these guys. They're just joking with you regarding Bose. Bose is NOT a quality speaker. A word of advice: go to a reputable store (where do you live) and bring music you're familiar with and audition several different speaker brands. As someone stated above, you have to take into consideration your budget and what sources you decide to use (turntable, CD player, DAC/high resolution from a computer etc.) and the kind of components you'll listen to with them (amp? preamp? integrated amp)such as solid state versus tubes.

The brands you brought up are decent. Someone else here brought up a few that are excellent and there are great sounding speakers made by DeVore, ProAc, Harbeth, Tannoy, Sonus Faber etc. You just have to know what your budget is and what kind of music you like to listen to, because some speakers favor acoustic music to rock and roll.
Mrc's right. We were just having a bit of fun. (at least I was). Your first post looks like a classic question designed just to get people arguing. After reading your 2nd post, that's obviously not the case. I can't tell you what the best is, buy my personal favorite is Vandersteen. There's plenty of other brands that are great as well. You just need to do some listening to find out what you like best.