Wilson Audio MAXX resistors

I am about to replace resistors on my MAXX-1 which is in use for the last 10 years. There is no information in the instruction manual and i have absolutely no idea which resistors are to be used for mid/hi freq.. Does anybody have any information on the effect and procedure for resistor replacement/selection.
fpooyandeh
Kkurtis,

I have no argument with that Wilson is a class act, their presentations etc at shows are very impressive, the whole organization comes across very professional. Like wise they build a product with extreme fit / finish.

This of course leads to the question, why implement a part as simple as a resistor that is so under valued as far as power handling that it "wears" out, when there surely are many many choices of resistors that would be powerful enough for the application. Also what does this resistor do to prolonged sound quality does it gradually decline as the resistor "wear" or does it just open up when its service life is expired causing the driver to quit.

From a top quality outfit like Wilson this seems like a sub par engineering choice

Good Listening

Peter
It's nice of them to fix what is apparently a design flaw, but maybe there should have been a recall. Imagine the shipping charges on those systems! It would be more cost effective to send a tech traveling around the country to do the fix on-site.
When the driver(s) fail, just replace the resistors. Just like keeping spare tubes on hand. It's that simple. Either you have the money or skills to be in this hobby...or you don't. I'm simply trying to help out Fpooyandeh fix a problem.
Polk,

In your argument the difference is that a tube do have a finite lifespan, its design dictates that. A resistor properly implemented have a unlimited lifespan it will not wear out, my first post on this subject. To reverse your argument would you expect to replace the output transistors on your SS power amplifier?, probably not.

Good Listening

Peter