Wilson Audio MAXX resistors

I am about to replace resistors on my MAXX-1 which is in use for the last 10 years. There is no information in the instruction manual and i have absolutely no idea which resistors are to be used for mid/hi freq.. Does anybody have any information on the effect and procedure for resistor replacement/selection.
fpooyandeh
Why do you want to replace them ? They don't wear

I'd recommend these if you just want to try different values

Caddock MP9100

Best of luck

Peter
Contact Jerron or Blake at Wilson Audio.801-377-2233 I just replaced the mid range resistors in my Witt II series. They usually have resistors on hand and will send you the instructions. You basically cut the wires as close to the old resistor as possible loop or carefully twist the wires together and solder them. Use a Weller 140/100 watt solder gun. Home depot has them. The resistors are stamped with the ohm values on them. You can also use an ohm meter on them and if it skips around (mine was 5.3 and the meter would read a lot higher) and you;ll know which one(s) to replace, or the driver won't work will let you know. Put some tape to block any slots or holes in case you drop and solder. Wish I had those Maxx speakers. Best of luck.
Yes, resistors do wear. My midrange drivers did not work. I replaced the resistors, and they are like new.