What's wrong with my almost new speakers?

I purchased a pair of new speakers less than 2 yrs ago. They sounded just fine to begin with, but within 1 year they became "irratating" after a short listen. I have purchased new speakers since then from Focal and Harbeth, and both of these pairs sound wonderful. What's wrong with the speakers from 2 yrs ago? Bad crossovers? Bad drivers?
We do not listen to music at loud levels.
128x128mc240

03-01-14: Audiolabyrinth
this is funny!, where is the op?, alot of you gave your opinions only to be for nothing!
Check the OP's threads history. He's a drive-by poster. He never returns to a thread he started.
A couple of years ago when I had hair, I used to part it in the middle and let it fall to each side. Now, most of it has fallen out, especially in the middle. I keep what's left trimmed to about 1/64 of inch. I want to look the same as I used to. So, can you guys help and tell where I should part it now?
What a waste of time this thread. The poster doesn't even state the speakers in question at the outset but everyone comes stunning like first grade soccer.
"03-02-14: Mt10425
A couple of years ago when I had hair, I used to part it in the middle and let it fall to each side. Now, most of it has fallen out, especially in the middle. I keep what's left trimmed to about 1/64 of inch. I want to look the same as I used to. So, can you guys help and tell where I should part it now?
Mt10425 (Threads | Answers | This Thread)"

Who cares. Let your hair grow down to your a** and take the money you would have spent on getting it cut and buy cables.

"03-03-14: Stevecham
What a waste of time this thread. The poster doesn't even state the speakers in question at the outset but everyone comes stunning like first grade soccer."

Good point. We were just too busy arguing amongst ourselves to realize what was going on.