Speaker Upgrade Journey - Wilson, B&W, Linn

I am starting my speaker upgrade journey but being in the Seattle area I will need to travel to hear all of the contenders. This week I listened to the B&W 803, 802, and 800 diamonds. I must say that I enjoyed the tonal presentation of these speakers. As you moved up the line there was just more dynamics and a greater soundstage. I did feel that the bass presentation was a little light and would expect more lower end. The bass was well defined an tight, but I was expecting more. I also listened to the Devore Orangutan 0/93 and thought they were very well balanced and had a similar sound to my current Avalon Transendent's. I am looking for more resolution in the treble and better bass response. I also listened to the new Wilson Sasha's connected to some quality electronics and cables. I didn't like what I heard. I found the treble to be hard, grating and clinical. I couldn't live with these speakers. I also listened to some Linn speakers which I think were the Akurate's. Again they were similar to my Avalon's. I really want to hear the Rockport Atria, Verity and Magico S3 speakers. So far I liked the B&Ws best.
goose
From what you describe and if I were you I wouldn't buy anything before at least hearing the Rockports. I would think Verity, Joseph Audio, Dynaudio, and Nola would be other excellent options to explore as well. You also seem to be an excellent fit for ribbon tweeters, but as I haven't heard too many in person I'll let others make some suggestions there. Best of luck, and congrats on the Super Bowl. What a drubbing.
The Acoustic Zen Crescendo is another worthy contender and under 20K. Your room appears to be large enough to fit a pair.