Vandy or Maggy?

What would sound better in a medium sized room with Symphonic
Music, current model Vandy 2's or Maggy 1,7's?
I have a AVA Synergy 450 Amp which has tuneful base and can drive either well.
I've owned Maggy 1.4's , my knock on them was they were not very dynamic and didn't portray depth well, but it was easy to follow the various lines and instruments.
I've heard Vandys but not much and was a long time ago.
Any and all ideas much appreciated !
schubert
Hodn, my Preludes reside in my TV system which feeds them with the 40 odd digital music channels available.
Thanks Rotarius, I'll listen for that when I go to the Vandy dealer(also Maggie dealer) in Minneapolis.
Soon as the two feet of snow melts.
Map. I always use a tube pre for SS and vice-versa.
Maggies have always been hard on tube amps I've owned .
I use Totem Dreamcatchers in my bedroom system, on a whim i took them out today to the 20x17 room i use for serious and almost fainted at how those little 4" woofs with their 6" sub filled that space with the glorious sound of Mozart's Haffner
Symphony .
I've had decent monitors in there before but they never did
what these Totems do, if it still sounds this good a week from
now I might not have to take my dog sled to the Twin Cities !
My little Triangle Titus monitors, similar size to those TOtems more or less, helped convince me that even smaller dynamic speakers done well can compete with planars.

I have never heard any Totems set up even half decently sound anything but spot on. They are very good at getting a lot of sound out of a smaller package, hence their success. Add a sub or two and BINGO, hard to beat! And easy to fit into most rooms as well.