Vandersteen 5A or Sonus Faber Stradivari Homage

I am trying to decide between the Vandersteen 5A and the SF Stradivari. I have been into this CRAZY hobby for about 25 years and have owned speakers such as the Revel Studio V1, SF Cremona M and currently own Magnepan 3.7s with Vandersteen 2WQ subs. I listen to a variety of music, but mostly Rock and Pop music. I love a warmer sound to handle the poorly recorded Rock and I enjoy being able to listen fairly loud at times. Of the above I have owned, the SF Cremona were the best all rounders. The maggies although very good bloat at higher volumes. I should mention I use Levinson Mono blocks and Bryston processor. Any help is appreciated. Thanks
troyseaward
Sonus Faber has never been know for sounding good played really loud either

You find Vandersteen at probably 2x -3x as many retailers, if that makes a difference to you.

P.S. I like both SF and Vandersteen. If I didn't have my stand mount SF Signum + REL sub for aesthetic reasons, I'd have the 2ce SigIIs.
All you have to do is go listen to the Vandys and crank it up if you want. They just always sound right regardless of volume. I've heard every speaker he makes right now and they are all like that.

I always wonder what 'loud' is to so many people now. Is it really a question of dynamics or is it db's? It may be my age, but my system plays loud enough without changing sound to hurt my ears. I have a small Ayre integrated and Proac Supertowers as I wait on my Vandy Treo's....Plenty loud, lol. I know I've upset all three of my Yorkies at times.
Thanks for your responses. I am using Mark Levinson 434 monoblocks. They are only 125 watts but double with each halving of impedance, they are not like the ratings show. I was wondering however, if more power would be needed to make the 5A shine. Any thoughts?
I have a Luxman integrated (509U, 110 watts per) and it drives my 5As as loud as one would wont them played. Not an issue. Used to use a pair of Classe DR8s in monos, about 200 watts each, and there is nothing lost by going to 110. You will be fine, it is all a myth. You are not driving the subs, they have their own amps.