External firewire hard drive to go with Mac Mini.

Hope someone could help me out. I'm getting the Tranquility USB DAC. I ordered the Mac Mini and looking to get external 1 or 2 TB firewire hard drive to store my music. Can anyone recommend a QUIET, RELIABLE external hard drive for the Mini? Thanks.
dracule1
Would appreciate if people limit their posts to my original question and about the Seagate drive.
Dracule1 -

Sorry for posting twice. I think I'm doing exactly what you asked - recommending very quiet, cool and reliable external disk for Mac-Mini. Choice of interface is also important while backup/mirroring goes into reliability that you asked for.
Dracule1 - do you know we have same speakers (HPS-938)?

I bought initially Fantom for my work (backup) because of good reviews and three more for myself later - no problems so far. I bought previously external drive for my nephew from Other World Computing (macsales.com) and it works for many years without problems. Similar to Fantom - silent, heavy aluminum case. I only heard good things about them. Both Fantom and OWC come with all interface cables. Fantom comes now already formatted for Mac Extended format.
Thanks. Will look into the Fantom. How far do you sit from the Fantom drive when you listen to your system? Which model do you have specifically? I like the Seagate because it comes with 5 year warrenty, something no other hard drive maker can match.

The 938s are great speakers - really can't touch them unless you are willing to spend over $10k. I am finally moving onto different speakers which cost a lot more but better sounding.