Coincident Pure Reference Extreme

Since introduced I have not heard too much about this speaker here. I know some folks say it's SOTA...but how does it compare to other speakers in that price range such as Wilson?
rwd
RWD
Just looked at your system. Very very nice. If the system reflects your current taste, then you may still prefer Wilson/Audio Research and/or VTL.
Rick you need to move your speakers further apart and away from that rear wall.
Hi JWM......actually my speakers are quite far out into the room (3-4 feet?) but you're correct about the separation. I actually can't move then anymore since they would be blocking the front door. I sit approx. 6-8 feet from the main speakers. I toyed with the idea of putting them on the long wall which would allow me more separation but I'd be much closer to the mains then (3-5'). Believe it or not the stage presentation is quite good but that's for your good advice!!!!
Hi all....hi Gpgr4blu...Thanks for the compliment on my system. I made some changes and never updated the photos or description. My main amps are 2 (two) MacIntosh 275 running mono. My pre amp is a Calyspo and my TT is the TWR Raven AC1 with a Tri-Planer arm and a Dynavector DR1 cartridge.
The Coincident PRE has a wonderful lively sound and would be very easy to love. They don’t have the dead cabinet sound that most of the competition has. My comments are based on a brief review at the 2011 RMAF so take that into account.

Bob