B&W design quality observation. Any downside

I just took the baffle off a pair of B&W Concept 90 CM1's from 1991. I wanted to tighten the woofer drivers to the baffle. I was surprised to find the spider for the woofer was cast in 1 piece with the front baffle! Certainly no tightening required.(It confirmed the B&W ethic of good quality to me. The rubberized/elastic seal between baffle and speaker was also in perfect condition. I was left to tighten the tweeters to the baffle and the baffle to the body-which made a very noticeable improvement to the clarity, dynamics and smoothness of the sound
I am impressed by this design; it seems sensible when technically feasible as it absolutely eliminates any chance of loosening from the baffle-which is the bane of ALL speakers where the drive units are affixed to the baffle.
I wonder why some of these so called "ultra high end speakers (Magico, Yg Acoustics) don't use this type of design.
Is there a downside I am not considering?
ptss
"Audio is about facts"
-anonymous inexperienced agenda driven vendor

Well, I buy and own what pleases ME.
-experienced audiophile

And that's a fact.
I only autioned the new 800 speakers at shows, often this is not the right place to Judge. These demos were not so good. The 800D ( older series) I listend with own stuff. We could compare it with other speakers. Stage comparing we do all the time. When the stage of the 800D would have been bigger I would have bought them. When you have the chanche to compare many stuff all the time you think differently about music and audio. All the good parts you hear in other systems you want it for yourself as well. There was depth, but not the level other speakers could give. Audio is about comparing the outcome of parts you test. When I am talking about a 3 dimensional stage. I talk about playing 4-5 metres behind the sepakers, but also 1.5 till 2 meters beside the speakers. That is the level you compare other speakers with. And you do it with the same stuff all the time.
Compared to B&W 800D's most speakers just look like a box.
I think their form follows function with the 800 series and the Nautilus is exceptional. That said, I would like to reinforce the baffle of these tiny Concept 90 CM1's and upgrade the crossover but need suggestions/directions how.