Regrets

Unless we are supremely lucky, all of us have regrets at some point in our lives.

Specifically - Which piece of equipment or software do you most regret having sold, given away, etc.? Why did you do it? Did you ever do anything about it?
kinsekd
Duane Allman's Marshall 100 amplifier. (I'm not kidding). That amp had the classic late 60's Allman, Hendrix , Clapton sound, but was too powerful for the clubs I was working in at the time. The ability to attenuate was not perfected then, so I bought a smaller Marshall 50 Watt combo. Worse than that, I gave an ex- girlfriend one of Jimi Hendix's hand made leather ponchos, which was given to me by his manager just after he died. Needless to say, we are no longer together, and the poncho is long gone. Must be worth 10 grand by now.Damn!
Sold my Apogee Duetta II speakers for next to nothing because I thought one of my kids would put their hand(s) through the ribbons. Damn I loved those speakers, driven by gobs of Classe current and a great analog front end. The nice thing about the 'net is it open up new avenues to acquire hard to find items, I know if it bugs me enough there's another pair out there with my name on 'em
Sold my Fisher 500C receiver in the early 1970's to buy a Marantz 2270 receiver. Sure wish I had kept my Fisher...
I regret giving a custom framed, unopened, original copy of Sgt. Peppers as a wedding gift. It wasn't appreciated. I never received a thank you note. The bride allowed her child to open it. The marriage ended quickly and that precious piece of history was thrown in the trash. Color me heartbroken.
While I was away my wife and daughter had a garage sale in preperation to moving...They sold a set of Kenwood Audio Purist LO7M monoblocks, LO7C pre-amp, LO7T tumer, Ariston R11 turntable, Thorens TD 125 table, SME3009III tonearm with three wands with Sure V-15, Ortofon MC and a John Marovkis MIT MC cartridges, all in working order for $150!
Oh well........Lovesmusic