atmasphere 6as7g output tubes.

Time to get some new tubes, I know atmasphere does not recommend nos tubes. I really have to say my amps would not sound the same without nos input tubes. I was wondering if there are any opinions regarding using nos or vintage tubes for output tubes.
toothman
Just to throw my two cents in and since I started the thread: regarding input tubes , in my atmasphere ma 2 3.3 amps RCA 6sn7 input tubes sound the best to me. I also have a set of silvania 6sn7's. RCA's seem to add a great warmth and smooth vocals ( like wow vocals) , to me the silvania's sound thin in a bad way, sound stage is not as forward also. So there is no doubt that anyone would hear the differences in sound of different nos input tubes, so input tubes do make a real difference.

Even more inportant and able to modify the sound are the tubes in the mp1 preamp. Again I prefer RCA.

The one exception is in the 1st position in the amps I was lucky enough to find a pair of kenrad jan vt 231 black bottle, that are quiet and not microphonic, this one pair of tubes adds the necessary bass to round out my amps with either set of tubes.
I have used Sovtek and some other unknown brand of 6AS7Gs in a pair of AudioValve Baldur 70s for a number of years without trouble. I only recently discovered that they are/ have been made by RCA as well and was considering giving them a try. I was going to get them from Tube Depot/Tube Shop.
I would like to know if anyone has compared the Sovteck to the RCA 6AS7G's and what their finding were?