atmasphere 6as7g output tubes.

Time to get some new tubes, I know atmasphere does not recommend nos tubes. I really have to say my amps would not sound the same without nos input tubes. I was wondering if there are any opinions regarding using nos or vintage tubes for output tubes.
toothman
called Ralph at atmasphere again, he said that the output tubes would really change the sound. He recommended the Russian 6as7g output tubes. He also recommended turning the amps on stand by for 3 days as mentioned above, which can sometimes double the tube life.
Toothman,

Regarding output tubes for the S-30 I disagree, with all due respect. I spend 6 months sourcing tubes for the S-30 and the difference is night and day vs. the stock tubes.
So Sabi what brand tube did you purchase. Description of difference between nos and russian new stock, would be appreciated. Are nos 6as7g tubes possible noisy.
I'm a new Atmasphere dealer but of the 3 x S30 amps and 2 x M60 amps I've sold I now only use a Russian 6H13C tube with the best sonic results and no arching. As Ralph states preconditioning really helps. On the side of the tube etched in a box on the glass it has the following:
BbInyCK
V1 - 823 r.

I bought over 200 in original NOS boxes but unfortunately I've sold all and my source in Russia is trying to procure more. If you can find these they are worth the asking price and in quantities are no more expensive than the 6AS7G tubes.

Good hunting

(Dealer disclaimer)