Budget Pre with 2outputs, rectifier tube and.....

Hello guys, I'm looking for a used budget tube pre with a rectifier tube, ht bypass and as stated 2 outputs. I've looked at Dennis Had's AES DJH but doesn't have the ht bypass, budget is about $800, maybe I'm asking for too much at that price. But that's why I come here for solutions. thanks in advance.
barfbag
Hi Barfbag

Check out Response Audio and their Musica Bella line of preamps. They have preamps with tube rectification and HT Bypass. The only issue is that they may be out of your stated budget. You can work with Bill from Response Audio to come up with something that may work for you. I own one of their older preamps and am very happy with it.

Good luck with the search.
I was expecting an attachment or description to see what the tube rectification RULES are as I would like to learn them myself. I must say I'm quite happy with the tube rectification in my Mapletree preamp but maybe there are some RULES I'm not aware of.
Consonance T1 gz34 rectified 4 inputs 2 outputs. Point to point wiring auri theta caps,class A circuit. With upgraded tubes this preamp outperformed a very popular highly rated $4500.00 pre in sound quality . Was a/b tested with group of knowledgeable piles and dealer.