300B PSET

I love singled ended 300B for its musicality, tone, refinement, basically that mid range magic. However 6-8 watt 300B in single ended configuration usually lacks low and high frequency extension. Is a well executed parallel single ended 300B amp putting out 18-20 watts the best of both world with better bass and yet retaining that mid range magic?
edoit
Edoit,
I have to suspect this is speaker matching related rather than a case of lack of power availability. I've heard enough SET 'single' tube 300bs to know that these frequency extremes are present(with a properly chosen speaker). Depending on the particular speaker in question(load/characteristics) a PSET could certainly be the better choice.You really must view the amplifier and speaker as one entity (inseperable pairing).There are listeners who obtain full frequency sound with 2 watt 45 SET amps if using an appropriate speaker.
Charles,
I agree with Charles. Also as he implied, not all 300b SET amplifiers are the same; and not all 300b tubes are the same.