Problem with New System - Diagnosis Sought.

Just put together a new system from here and Craigslist. Consists of my long-time owned NAD T550 DVD player/Krell KAV-250p preamp/Krell KSA-250amp/B&W 801 series3 speakers.
Problem: Noticable in choral/vocal works in high register around just one frequency coincident with the singing, there is a chirping sound. Like crickets on a summers night or a high pulsating whistle.
Sounded to me like a loose tweeter vibrating, but sound comes from both tweeter and mid-range driver and from BOTH channels. It's there at low volume as well as high.
mh_stevens
Sounds like something is wrong somewhere. I would first try a diiferent pair of speakers. If the problem does not go away, there is something wrong w/ the speakers. The 801s should not exhibit that anamoly. The only reason the high freq on the 801 would be hard to live w/ is because they are revealing of any weaknesses upstream, they reveal what's there.
Sorry guys - the bad sounds are on the recording!!!! Try this for yourselves.

The Robert Shaw Handel's Messiah, Track #2, "Comfort Me", at 40sec mark and other high sustained tenor notes. I've had this recording neigh on 20 years and never heard theses bad sounds before. I would be most interested if any of you have this recording to know what you hear here.

Sorry for a bad post.
It's not a bad post. You fixed your problem. You're not the first one to become the victim of a bad recording.
I wish I could attach a drawing to show how I'm now setup. The speakers are back square to wall about a foot out. The mid/top swivel units are facing to about 3 feet either side of me with me not central, but to the side in an alcove where the walls are angeled to the speakers and where there is a little open space behind me. The balance is of course adjusted to compensate for me being off center and sound is very detailed and clear with inproved focus.